Bell Home Hub 3000 Configuration
Last updated: March 12th, 2019
1. Connect your Home Hub 3000 to an open ethernet port on your computer. Open your web browser, and type in 192.168.2.1 to access the modem’s configuration – it will appear as below. Select “Modem Login”, and enter “admin” as your passwor
2. To set up your internet connection, click “Fibe Internet”.
3. Enter your full NCF account ID @ncf.ca (ex: []) as your “User ID”. Also enter your DSL password (obtainable by calling the office) as your password. Click “Change/Save”. Then click the “X” to return to the main screen.
4. Select “Manage Wifi” to adjust your wireless settings.
5. Enter a wireless network name of your choice under “Network name (SSID)”. Then choose a password for your wireless network and enter under “Password” and click “Save”.We recommend writing this information down to store in a safe place. Then click the “X” to return to the main screen.
6. Click “Modem Preferences”.
7. Set a password to access the modem’s interface (this will change the password from “admin” as in step 1). Enter “admin” as the current password, then confirm your new password on the “New password” and “Confirm password” entries. Feel free to enter your “Contact Information” if you’d like to recover access should the password be lost or forgotten. Click the “X” at the top of the page when complete to return to the previous screen.
8. Select “Advanced tools and settings”.
9. Turn off “UPnP” by clicking the slider so it is in the “Off” position.
10. Open a new browser window or tab, then try to navigate to a website of your choice, if completed successfully the connection should now work!