Why can't I log in?
Some possible reasons why you might not be able to log in:
- Your account ID and password combination might be incorrect
First, make sure you login with your NCF account ID, e.g. "ew197", and not your email alias or name (if you have forgotten your NCF account ID, please contact the NCF office for assistance).
Then check that your password is correct. The password is case sensitive, so check your CAPS LOCK key (make sure the CAPS LOCK light on your keyboard is off).
- If you have registered recently, NCF might still be waiting for identification from you to activate your account. Check the status of your registration here.
- If you are not a DSL subscriber, your NCF account must be renewed annually. If your account is long overdue for renewal, it might have been deactivated. Please call the NCF office if you forgot to renew your account.
- Sometimes exiting your browser (closing all browser windows) and then restarting it will solve a login problem.
The NCF web site uses browser cookies to remember who you are as you move from one NCF page to another. Normally, browsers accept cookies by default when they are installed. Please consult the Help facility for your browser about enabling cookies.
Another possibility is that you may have a firewall or 'ad blocker' preventing your browser from using cookies. For NCF's site to work, your browser must accept session cookies from the domain ncf.ca.
No third-party cookies are used by NCF.
As part of security upgrades to the NCF website, we have discontinued support for the auto log-in feature.
To log-in to your NCF account conveniently and securely, you may consider the following:
- Use browser provided password manager: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge.
- Use a local, offline password manager like Keepass or 1Password.
- Use an online password manager like Lastpass, Keeper Security, or Dashlane.