Difference between revisions of "Microsoft Outlook 2010"
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
Revision as of 20:19, 21 June 2018
These instructions will lead you through setting up Microsoft Outlook 2010 for NCF Email.
- Open Outlook
- Select File → Add account
- Manually configure
- Internet E-mail
- Name (Your actual name)
- Email address (Your original NCF email address or your NCF email alias)
- Account type: Imap
- Incoming mail server: mail.ncf.ca
- Outgoing mail server: mail.ncf.ca
- User name: (eg: ab123)
- Password: (your NCF account password)
- Check "remember password".
- Don't check "authentication SPA"
- Click on "more settings" button on the right
- Click on the "outgoing server" tab.
- Check "My outgoing server requires authentication".
- Select the button, Use the same settings as my incoming account server.
- Go to the, "Advanced"
- For incoming server use: 993, SSL
- For outgoing Server use: 587, encryption None
- Click on "OK"
Note: the provided screenshots are in the French language, but the location of all the configuration buttons and boxes are identical to the English version.
Special thanks to NCF member Jean Makrai for submitting these instructions and screenshots.