Payments and Donations
- Get my NCF WebMail - Zimbra
- Change my Account Preferences
- Change my NCF Password
- View my Monthly Statement
- Make a Payment or Donation
- Check my Open Tickets
- View my Notification Log
- Renew My Account
Please make the cheque payable to either "NCF" or "National Capital FreeNet", and include your name and account ID (e.g. ab123) with the cheque in the envelope.
You can mail it to the NCF office or drop it off at our office in person:
National Capital FreeNet Suite 206 Richmond Square 1305 Richmond Road Ottawa, Ontario K2B 7Y4
613-721-1773 (contact information is displayed in the column to the right), or drop it off at our office in person.
Thank you for being one of the thousands of people helping to make our region a better place to live.
Credit card, VISA Debit, or Mastercard Debit
Online - One time Payments
- Navigate to the start.ncf.ca
- Sign in with your credentials.
- You will be using your member ID only and password to sign in. (This is the password you chose at sign-up)
3. Click on Donations & Payments. It is in the bottom left of the page as circled in red in this photo.
Click on Pay for DSL Service
Top, middle of the page as circled in red in this photo.
Fill in the information
Fill in the amount of your bill, credit card information, and click continue.
The next page will ask you to confirm the payment. The next will give you a confirmation that the transaction went through, along with a transaction number.
Our office hours are 8am to 7pm from Monday to Friday, and 10am to 5pm on Saturday. Please have the following information handy when you call 613-721-1773 ext0:
- Your NCF account ID (e.g. ab123)
- Indicate if you want your card to be sure for a one-time payments or donations vs recurring payments or donations.
- Your VISA or MasterCard card number
- Your card's expiry date
- Your name as it appears on the card