WiFi Analyzer for Windows 10
How to Check the WiFi interference at your Premises and Produce a Report for NCF
1. From the Windows 10 desktop, Click the Windows button, and type in Microsoft Store on your keyboard. Click the Microsoft Store shortcut.
2. Locate the “Search” bar that opens when Microsoft Store is accessed. Type Wifi analyzer into the search bar.
3. Select Wifi Analyzer (ensure it is the highlighted analyzer!)
4. Click the Install button – you will be prompted to sign in if you have a Microsoft account. If you do not, this can be bypassed by clicking the X at the top of the sign-in window.
5. Launch the Wifi Analyzer by clicking Launch.
6. Allow Wifi Analyzer to turn on your Bluetooth and WLAN, and select your country from the side bar. Then click Done.
7. From the main page for the Wireless Analyzer, select Analyze.
8. From the View menu on the bottom row, select SSID to label the graph with nearby network’s name.
9. Select the ↑ arrow at the bottom of the screen to access wireless channel Recommendations.
10. Note the recommended channel listed under Recommendations. Other channels are also listed with varying suitablility according to the amount of stars they have.