WiFi Analyzer for iOS
How to Install and Check for WiFi Interference at Your Premises and Produce a Report for NCF
1. Download the AirPort Utility from the Appstore.
2. Go to iOS [Settings] and find scroll down until you find the [AirPort Utility]
3. Turn [WiFi Scanner] on.
4. Open [AirPort utility] and tap [WiFi-Scan]
5. Tap [Scan] again and wait 15 seconds.
6. Now you can see all the networks with their channels and RSSI levels.
7. Take a screenshot by using the key combination [Power+Home] and send the pictures to [] or in response to the most recent ticket email you have received from the NCF Help Desk.
8. The RSSI represents the signal strength of the networks around you. If you're configuring your modem yourself, you want to avoid the channels of the top 5 networks besides your own.
9. Now you can [Stop] scanning.
10. REMEMBER: go back into the settings and turn off the [WiFi-Scanner] to conserve your device's battery.
- WiFi Analyzer for Windows
- WiFi Analyzer for Android
- Wi-Fi Analyzer for iOS
- WiFi Analyzer for Linux
- Changing WiFi Channels on SmartRG modems
- Changing WiFi Channels on TP-Link TD-W9970
- Changing WiFi Channels on Sagemcom 2864
- Changing WiFi Channels on SpeedTouch ST585
- Changing WiFi Channels on TP-Link TD-W8951ND